Easy as 1-2-3...
You are just three steps away from a caring Catholic school education with unparalleled success in college preparation. The high school you choose will have a profound impact on your student. Notre Dame is proud to partner with you to prepare your student for a successful future, grounded in faith, active in scholarship, and engaged in community.
STEP 1: APPLY
- Complete an online application through RenWeb.
- Incoming 9th graders will be scheduled to take the High School Placement Test.
- The High School Placement Test will be administered by local Partner School Students through their eighth grade class.
- Students transferring from grades 10 through 12 will submit transcripts, attendance and other pertinent school records for acceptance and placement purposes.
STEP 2: ACCEPTANCE
Upon completion of the admissions application and submittal of documents, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Department and a notification of acceptance will be delivered.
STEP 3: ENROLLMENT
- Complete the online enrollment process through RenWeb.
- Select your online tuition payment plan on FACTS Tuition Management.
Need more information?
Follow the Inquire Link above and we will be in touch.
Speak to our Admissions Director for more information or to schedule a tour of our campus by calling (951) 275-5896.
Notre Dame High School admits students of any race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or gender. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, or gender in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs.