This month we host our 2nd Annual Golf Tournament, we celebrate Women with a Girls Day for our students and continue to showcase our amazing community through Art and Innovation! Congratulations to our Mock Trial Team for finishing 3rd in the county, we are LUCKY to have amazing coaches and students to represent ND. Spring sports are in full swing, stroke, and race. May the LUCK of Our Lady guide our athletes and bring them to victory!
Join us on Friday, March 24th for our NDHSAA Golf Tournament at Eagle Glen Golf Course in Corona. Registration is open for single players, foursomes, dinner only and sponsorships. Click here to register.
- Thank you to those who attended Discover ND!
- Open Enrollment
- Tuition Assistance
- Automatic Re-Enrollment for Returning Students
- Course Registration for the 2023-2024 school year
- Counselor Meetings
- AP Course Meetings
- Elective Fair
- Updated Academic Integrity Policy
- Uniform Store
- Service Hour Opportunity
- Cor Unum
- Winter Sports 1st Team All League Selections
- All League Honorable Mention Selections
- Congratulations to our Girls Water Polo Team for making it to CIF
- Congratulations to our Individual Wrestlers who went to CIF
- NDHSAA Golf Tournament on March 24th
- Athletics Calendar
NDHS Performing Arts Association Parent Night Meeting on Tuesday, March 14th at 6pm in the Learning Commons.
Calling all Alumni! Stay connected by joining our contact list to receive Alumni newsletters and updates on upcoming Alumni events.
- Online Giving