Thank you for visiting the NDHS AP Exam page
Exam information for 2022-2023
The 2023 AP Exams will be administered in schools over two weeks in May: May 1–5 and May 8–12.
- Exam Dates: May 1st-May 12th, 2023
- Cost Per Exam: $97.00
- Exam check-in: Student must arrive to campus 30 minutes before the start of their exam. Once on campus, head directly to check-in.
- Arriving on Campus: Students testing in at 8:00 AM can enter campus through their usual gate. If you are arriving for the 12:00 PM exam, please enter campus through the front office gate.
- Excused Classes: Students will be excused from their morning or afternoon classes on exam days. For example, students with an 8:00 AM exam will be excused from their afternoon classes, and students who take their AP Exam at 12:00 PM will be excused from their morning classes. There are no adjustments to the regular weekly bell schedule.
- Exam Length: Approximately 3-3.5 hours
- Exam Locations: Notre Dame Gym & Various Classrooms-Final testing areas will be posted here in April.
- Excused “Study Day”: Students are allowed to take one “study day” during the two-week exam window. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the front office of their intended study day and to communicate with their teachers. If a student is taking more than three exams over a two week period, please see Student Services for information on an additional study day option.
- What to Wear: Students may wear comfortable clothing for testing.
- Breaks: Students will have a 10-minute break between sections of the exam.
- What to Bring: Please only bring necessary personal items and a pen and pencil. No cell phones, iPads, smartwatches, headphones, or other electronic devices are allowed in the testing area. Food must be stored away from the testing area and may only be consumed during the 10-minute break. Water at your table is okay.
- Late Arrivals: Please arrive on time for your designated check-in. If you arrive late, you will not be allowed to test.
Any additional AP Exam questions can be directed to Mrs. Arguelles in the Student Services Office.