Intended Student Outcomes (ISO's)
Notre Dame strives to nurture and develop the whole student through the application of our Intended Student Outcomes (ISO's). It is our mission to create faith-driven, scholarship ready, and community leader individuals.
Conscience-Driven Young People Dedicated to Living by Catholic Gospel Values:
- Students possess a sense of personal responsibility.
- Students practice moral and ethical behavior.
- Students remain true to the Church’s tradition of supporting faith with reason and reason with faith.
- Students respect the role of God in the lives of all His creation.
Academically Prepared Young Adults
- Students set, manage, and achieve academic goals.
- Students develop the skills needed to thrive in a 21st century world.
- Students apply problem-solving skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts.
- Students recognize the necessity to continue education well beyond the classroom.
Socially Responsible Students Who Seek Justice for All
- Students demonstrate positive and productive citizenship and servant-leadership qualities in all aspects of their lives.
- Students contribute time, talent, and resources to the improvement of their communities.
- Students work productively with a variety of people to achieve common goals.
- Students recognize and respect the roles of their leaders and peers to form a strong society.