Affiliated with the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of San Bernardino, Notre Dame High School promotes the intellectual, creative and innovative development of our students. Inspired by the exemplary example of Our Lady, our faculty and staff are committed to ensuring the preparation of our students for the demands of their academic future.
- Application: Applications must be completed on paper, by hand. Openings may be limited and applicants are encouraged to apply. Students may be admitted during the school year if openings are available. Student applications will be reviewed once all documents and above fees are received.
- Skype Interview: Initial Skype interview.
- Grades/Transcripts: The last year of grades/transcripts:
- Current Original transcripts showing a minimum GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent.
- All transcripts must be translated in English.
- Letter from Guardian: Guardian taking responsibility for student(s) including address and notarized.
- Letter from Parent: Giving guardian permissions to care for the student.
- Letter from Student: must be handwritten, include date of birth and must be addressed to the principal.
- Immunization: A copy of your student's current immunizations must be submitted showing proof of a TB skin test result of 'negative'. This should be no more than one year old (TB Mantous). As well, a Tdap (Pertussis Booster) should be included.
- Copy of current passport.
- Copy of current I-20 (if student is a transfer student).
With questions, please contact Ms. Saldaña at her email by clicking here.