No further updates will be made to the list. Each spot is marked with the student's name at the venue.
NDHS Class of 2020 Graduation
Saturday, June 27, 2020
Ceremony begins at 7:00 PM
Graduate check-in begins at 6:00 PM
Gates for guests open at 6:00 PM
This Graduation event is a Drive-in, not a Drive-thru.
There will be a 60 x 45 Foot Large screen, stage and audio provided for the best view and sound available.
Three vehicles will be allowed per graduate.
Graduates will be seated near the stage in alphabetical order.
NOTE: Graduates who would prefer to sit with their family can do so. However, they may only proceed to the stage for their diploma.
All graduate seating will be arranged according to social distancing rules .
The ceremony is expected to last up to 2 hours.
Live Streaming of the event will be available via Facebook @NDHSRiverside
Additional audio will be available through car radio stations.
A Digital Program will be provided before the ceremony.
A professional photographer will be on-site. Details on how to order photos will be available in our digital program.
Guests must stay in their assigned areas at all times during the ceremony. (Restrooms will be available throughout the event)
Safety information & Guidelines
• Social distancing and masks are required for graduates and recommended for all guests
• Only graduates, faculty and staff will be allowed in the holding and seating/stage area
• All in attendance are expected to adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines at all times
• Sitting in truck beds will not be permitted
• Please adhere to all rules and regulations when driving in the parking lot
• Please do not bring multiple guests in one car if they cannot safely fit
Event Seating details
• Graduates will be permitted four parking spaces "seats", but no more than three vehicles (3 cars, 1 empty stall)
• No oversized vehicles will be permitted. This includes, but is not limited to motor homes, limousines, "party buses", oversized trucks/vans or any vehicle that will obstruct the view for fellow graduates and their families
• Families will be allowed to sit outside their vehicles in their designated social distancing spot
• Please bring your own chairs
• If a student drives themselves to the event, the students car will not count as one of your 3 "seats"
• Families will be assigned a parking spot and must stay within their designated areas (3 spaces for cars and 1 for social distancing)
Families are asked to stay in the reserved "seating" areas at all times
Stadium restrooms will be open for use
Please make sure to distribute all graduation regalia prior to graduate checking in
Balloons, signs, decorating cars, etc. are permitted
A professional photographer will be on-site for formal and candid photos
Concessions will be sold in the stadium and at portable stations
No Ez-Ups, glass containers, alcohol or fireworks of any kind will be permitted
Regarding Handicap Parking: Since families will be staying in their designated parking areas, handicap spaces will not be in use. However, exit routes and easy drive-up access to the stadium will be available to guests at all times.
Food and beverages will be available to purchase at the Stadium's main gates. Restrooms are located through the 3rd Base Gate entry.
*Absolutely no alcoholic beverages allowed
*No vehicles over a 10-person capacity (e.g. vans, RVs)
*No glass bottles permitted
*No E-Z-UP permitted
*No fireworks of any kind allowed