Under Notre Dame's Distance Learning Protocol, teachers will continue valuable instruction remotely. All necessary class materials are available for students online via Schoology.
Class Set-Up & Student Responsibilities
Teachers are available remotely from 7:30am-2:00pm Monday-Friday.
Students check-in to classes Tuesday-Friday.
Mondays are reserved for office hours only. Students do not need to check-in.
- Class assignments for all classes are available each Monday via Schoology by 7:30 AM in the course Online Lesson folder.
- Assignments for periods 1-4 are due on Thursday’s and assignments for periods 5-7 are due on Friday’s.
- Test/Quizzes/Projects/Etc. dates are at the discretion of each teacher.
- Check Schoology each Monday for class assignments, and throughout the week for school updates and announcements.
- Check in with your class Tuesdays-Fridays at the start of each period for attendance.
- Attend Zoom or other class meetings as assigned.
- Submit class assignments on time.
- Check your email if Schoology is experiencing technical difficulties.
- Communicate with teachers for additional help when needed.