Under Notre Dame's Distance Learning Protocol, teachers are committed to valuable instruction remotely via Catholic Online Synchronously Learning.
ND's Distance Learning Standards
- Live, engaging class meetings three-times a week for 65-minute class periods via Zoom.
- All class periods meet synchronously two times a week. The third class meeting is a Flex Day (see below).
- A Flex Days means a class will meet either synchronously or asynchronously, depending on the course needs.
- Our course schedule has built in hours for: Mass, study time, teacher office hours, mentor teacher check-in, activities, clubs, & co-curricular meetings (sports, tutoring, student leadership, etc.).
- Through our Learning Management System (LMS) Schoology, students and parents have direct access to course materials, assignments, grades, campus communication, & more!
- Students can view all lesson plans and course assignments each Monday.
- Students receive detailed feedback for all assignment submissions.
- Assignments will be graded and returned to students within one week of completion (teachers will communicate if an assignment is taking longer to grade.)
- Teacher office hours and tutoring are available to all students who need additional help.
Distance Learning for International Students